[Fedora-directory-users] Announcing Fedora DirectoryServer 1.1Beta

Jared B. Griffith jared.griffith at farheap.com
Tue Dec 4 02:12:25 UTC 2007

I am trying to build the beta version on Free BSD, but I am getting the following error
The LDAPSDK version in -I/usr/local/include/ldap-standard.h
The ldapsdk version is ldapsdk-1998.12.31_1
I remember seeing here that the rpm is only available in the latest redhat or fedora. Can someone give me the name of the source rpm package so that I can try building this?
Is the ldapsdk even necessary?