[Fedora-directory-users] Announcing Fedora DirectoryServer 1.1Beta

Jared B. Griffith jared.griffith at farheap.com
Tue Dec 4 16:47:27 UTC 2007

I am trying to build on 7.0 beta, but I am going to actually build on 6.2 as well. Yes BSD does have nss and nspr (as separate packages), and both are installed already, I just have to put the location with the config option as well as the sasl library. I think I am going to go with the source rpms from that location just to make sure I have the proper versions.