[Fedora-directory-users] multi master replication over ssl

Hi!
to configure 2 suppliers to use multi master replication over SSL, I configure both of them to use SSL. (I use the same CA that I import in CAcert in Manage certificate for the 2 suppliers and I create a certificate for both of them)
Then in the guide say :
-Configure your consumer server to recognize your supplier server’s
certificate as the supplier DN. You do this only if you want to use SSL client
authentication rather than simple authentication.

To configure 2 suppliers to recognize thei certificate what is necessary to do?
Thanks