[Fedora-directory-users] Integrating LDAP tools with Fedora Directory Server

Hello,

I am currently researching the implementation of an LDAP server and I have some questions regarding compatibility.

- Is it possible to integrate software which is compatible with openldap with Fedora Directory Server. For example tacplus has the ability to use openldap. Can I compile it with openldap support but have the FDS backend?

- If its not possible to use other ldap client libraries does any one know of a list of software which out of the box supports FDS for things like RADIUS, TACACS etc.

Any additional feedback would be most welcome.

Regards,

Jimmy.