Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Posting of scripts to list?

Ryan Braun wrote:
Just wondering what the list policy is for attaching scripts to the list. I have my perl replication manager script somewhat done and would like to send it to the list.
If it's not too big, and you think it would be generally useful, and it has a reasonable open source license, then yes, please do. If it's really big, you can send it to me privately and I can put it up on the wiki. If you think there may be licensing issues, please do not send it, but if you still want to share it, you could put it on your own personal web page and post the link here.
Ryan Braun
Informatics Operations
Aviation and Defence Services Division Chief Information Officer Branch, Environment Canada CIV: (204) 833-2500x2824 CSN: 257-2824 FAX: (204) 833-2524
E-Mail: Ryan Braun ec gc ca