[Fedora-directory-users] Windows Sync

I have a fresh AD install and have set up a Windows Sync between FDS and
AD am able to populate AD with all my FDS accounts.  My issue is when I
first make the initial full synchronization FDS won't populating AD with
the passwords.  The only way I can get FDS to populate the password in
AD is if I manually change the users' password on FDS.  Can anyone give
me some advice on how to get the passwords to sync on the first full
sync process.

Mahalo!