[Fedora-directory-users] replication with certificate

Hi!
I'm trying to configure multi-master replication with ssl and certificate.
I have only one CA that issued certificate for suppliers server A and B.
The error is :
replication bind to on consumer faild: 49 (client certificate mapping failed) . In replication agreement I specified the name and 636 port for server B but it's impossible to modify supplier server A port (389).