Re: [Fedora-directory-users] replication with certificate

Elisa Pellegrini wrote:
Hi!
I'm trying to configure multi-master replication with ssl and certificate.
Are you trying to use certificate based auth instead of username/password auth? You do not have to use cert based auth. You can use TLS/SSL with username/password.
I have only one CA that issued certificate for suppliers server A and B.
The error is :
replication bind to on consumer faild: 49 (client certificate mapping failed) .
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:CertMapping
In replication agreement I specified the name and 636 port for server B but it's impossible to modify supplier server A port (389).
The name for the agreement will usually be host:nonsecureport. But you should be able to tell it to use SSL and specify the encrypted port, although that will not be reflected in the name of the agreement.