Re: [Fedora-directory-users] admin command lines for Fedora DS

On 18/12/2007, Namachivayam <npurusothaman perisoftware com> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>           For adding users (with Posix Attributes), changing the
> userpassword, we are using these scripts :
> _For creating users with Posix Attribute :_
> create a file for example with the content :

<snip>

Hi Namachivayan,
Thanks for your help.  What I need to do is figure out a way to use
ldapadd rather than using the ldif file as I would like automate the
UID generation.

Dan

" They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin 1706 - 1790