Re: [Fedora-directory-users] admin command lines for Fedora DS

dandantheitman wrote:
On 18/12/2007, Namachivayam <npurusothaman perisoftware com> wrote:
Hi Dan,
          For adding users (with Posix Attributes), changing the
userpassword, we are using these scripts :
_For creating users with Posix Attribute :_
create a file for example with the content :

<snip>

Hi Namachivayan,
Thanks for your help.  What I need to do is figure out a way to use
ldapadd rather than using the ldif file as I would like automate the
UID generation.
Fedora DS 1.1 supports auto UID and GID generation - see http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Notes
Dan