[Fedora-directory-users] How to ensure case sensitive authorisation?

Ankur Agarwal ankur_agwal at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 08:08:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

  In our LDAP I have a userID = "aagarwal" existing. My application authenticates successfully when i provide username as "aagarwal" or even as "Aagarwal". Is there a way to ensure case-sensitive authentcation?

  In documentation i see some plugins :

Case Exact String Syntax Plug-in and
Case Ignore String Syntax Plug-in

  Any idea if these are to be used to enforce case sensitive authentication? If yes then how to configure these?

  regards,
  Ankur