[Fedora-directory-users] Manually reset ldap port?

Stephen Nesbitt stephen_nesbitt at alumni.cmc.edu
Tue Feb 27 16:15:13 UTC 2007

All:

For testing purposes I installed ds with the ldap port set to 65000. I am done
with my testing and now would like to change that to the standard 389 port.

I tried following the written instructions for using the console to change it,
but messed up and now am unable to start the console. I can see it is still
trying to us port 65000.

How can I get this updated? I've tried manually changing all the files in the
ds root dir which contained an instance of the old 65000 URL, but no joy.

Thanks!

-steve