[Fedora-directory-users] FDS behind NATed firewall

Nathaniel Hall lists at spider-security.net
Wed Jan 10 21:40:44 UTC 2007

I have been trying to do this for a couple of days.  It worked at one
point, but it was replicating in plaintext.  Alternatively, what I am
trying is to point the read only system to the master through SSH
tunnels and setup replication through the standard SSL port.  I had a
very similar setup yesterday, but mixed in with my changes I lost it.
It just wasn't using SSL.