[Fedora-directory-users] ACIs not propagating to subtrees?

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Wed Jun 6 14:51:05 UTC 2007

Hi *,

is there an way to make ACIs which don't propagate to subtrees?

I want to change the default ACIs, so that they don't apply to some
subtrees, then I could write some simple allow rules for this subtrees
instead of writing deny rules with certain rather complex exceptions.

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                      OpenPGP key: 4BB86568
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück             http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/