[Fedora-directory-users] New Root Object creation problem

Marcin Mazurek M.Mazurek at netsync.pl
Sat Jun 9 14:31:43 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm new to FDS, going through docs to learn how it works. I'm having
problems with creation of new root object for newly created database.

As docs says, after creation of new database, I should assign it to new
suffix by creation of new root entry. When I right click on "New Root
Object" is inactive. I'm logged in with Directory Manager (tried it on
example ldap server instance and new one created by myslef). What did I
miss?

best regards

--
Marcin Mazurek

http://www.netsync.pl/  -  ::::  -  nic-hdl: MM3380-RIPE
GnuPG 6687 E661 98B0 AEE6 DA8B  7F48 AEE4 776F 5688 DC89