[Fedora-directory-users] Need Help - FDS 1.0.4 - Admin Console - Details Inside - Thanks

Sphenis cidae sphenisciformes at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:36:29 UTC 2007

Hi,Thanks for your atention, I'll be brief.I have fedora directory server 1.0.4 running and I can access it from a windows workstation using softerra ldap administrator, but when i try using the fedora admi console from the server i get the following error:"cannot logon because of an incorrect User ID, Incorrect password or Directory problem. java.io.InterruptedIOException: HTTP response timeout"In /opt/fedora-ds/admin-serv/logs/error i have:child pid 2768 exit signal segmentation fault (11)child pid 2769 exit signal segmentation fault (11)...child pid 3360 exit signal segmentation fault (11)I'm asking for a big help here. I'm just a newbie trying very hard to learn.Thanks, and I hope someday I'll be able to help you too.