[Fedora-directory-users] Group membership display issue

Jeff Applewhite jeff.applewhite at motricity.com
Fri Jun 15 14:22:35 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I think I have encountered a bug.  When I look at group membership in
the Java gui sometimes group members display and sometimes they don't
(hourglass displays).  If I go to the advanced view I can see members
from there.  Command line tools verify that group object looks correct.
Has anyone seen this before?  Is there a fix / workaround?  I am running
the latest release 1.0.4 on RHEL 4, the Java gui is running on a MAC OS
X box (X server).

Thanks in advance

Jeff Applewhite

NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information of Motricity.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.