[Fedora-directory-users] Replication over SSL with simpleauthentication

Dennis De Marco ddemarco at seisint.com
Wed Jun 20 17:04:36 UTC 2007

I've had this issue using subjectAltName in my certificates to load
balance behind a VIP.

I turned off the checkbox 'verify hostname in SSL certificate on
outgoing connections'

I am not sure why this is happening, but I do not have any other
certificate problems with ldapsearch, nor authentication.

- Dennis