[Fedora-directory-users] problems w/ admin server, local.conf

MJD Shop Account mjdshop at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 18:21:51 UTC 2007

I've seen the same issues, except I dont' think I've gotten the error about using the cert8.db; but generally I'm using the same *db files as for the DS itself, so I copy and rename them.  The PSET error I see all the time.  It's one reason I'm hoping to script this setup.  Even when it seems to be working (as it is now), I notice things like the config operational attribute for the cert nssPersonalitySSL says 'blank', while the http config files have the right value.