[Fedora-directory-users] Looking for training

Vampire D vampired at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 19:21:40 UTC 2007

I am looking for someone who has experience extensive experience with FDS to
spend a couple hours on the phone and WebEX (we will provide) to give us a
walk through the installation and configuration of FDS and mutliple master
configuration.  Coverage of common troubleshooting steps and common problems
would be expected as well.  Assistance with phpldapadmin and schema
configuration would be a big plus.

I am looking to do this as soon as possible to give us a little boost on how
FDS works and how we can intergrate it into our environment.

You may contact me directly in response to this, and I can work with most
timezones.

We can provide two CentOS installations to do the install over.

If there is a good CBT or Online Class that you are familar with, I would be
interested in hearing about it.  But I suspect we only need a 2-4 hour
kickstart to put us in good shape.

--
"Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look
just like the criminal they are playing?"

Christopher