[Fedora-directory-users] Multi-Master Replication Problems

Wendt, Trevor trevor.wendt at aquila.com
Wed Mar 7 02:29:27 UTC 2007

"Can you show us the RUV from the server that produces the csnplCommit
error?"
All I get is "ldap_search: No such object"

Replica Configuration -- in it's current state.
version: 1
dn: cn=replica,cn="dc=<mydomain>,dc=com",cn=mapping tree,cn=config
objectClass: nsDS5Replica
objectClass: top
nsDS5ReplicaRoot: dc=<mydomain>,dc=com
nsDS5ReplicaType: 3
nsDS5Flags: 1
nsDS5ReplicaId: 1
nsds5ReplicaPurgeDelay: 604800
nsDS5ReplicaBindDN: uid=<RepUserId>,cn=config
cn: replica
nsState:: AQAAAAQh7kUAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAA=
nsDS5ReplicaName: 1848ed03-1dd211b2-808393a4-a3ae0000
nsds5ReplicaChangeCount: 41
nsds5replicareapactive: 0