[Fedora-directory-users] User Authentication and Adding Clients

Bliss, Aaron ABliss at preferredcare.org
Fri Mar 9 13:38:03 UTC 2007

for your fds box, the easiest way (I think) to set the box up to
authenticate against your ldap server is to run authconfig.  I'm not as
familiar with ubuntu, as such you should be able to modify your
/etc/nsswitch.conf , pam, and ldap.conf files by hand....

http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Howto:PAM

Aaron