[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP and RDBMS Integration

George Holbert gholbert at broadcom.com
Tue Mar 13 21:55:18 UTC 2007

Sun recently released a LDAP proxy server product which is advertised as
a solution to this kind of problem.
The idea is it acts as a frontend LDAP server to multiple types of
backend data sources.
Here's the man page to the commandline config program (dpconf), which
will give you an idea of what it's supposed to be able to do:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-0986/6n3chglmc?a=view

I haven't used it personally, but looks like it might be of interest for
you.