[Fedora-directory-users] NIS to LDAP (N2L) service?

George Holbert gholbert at broadcom.com
Wed May 23 00:32:26 UTC 2007

N2L can be made to work with any directory server.  If you'll want help
from Sun, they of course would recommend their own server.  But FDS
should be fine, if you're willing to do the work to set it up per N2L
requirements.

Instead of N2L, you could also roll your own LDAP-to-NIS dump scripts.

PADL also makes a NIS gateway product:
http://www.padl.com/Products/NISLDAPGateway.html