[Fedora-directory-users] Announcing Fedora DirectoryServer 1.1Beta

Richard Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 03:36:34 UTC 2007

Anthony Giggins wrote:
> [...]
If you really want to do this on centos 5, you'll have to edit the .repo
files to change $releasever to 6 - otherwise, it thinks the releasever
is 5 because you're on centos 5.
> http://directory.fedoraproject.org/yum/idmcommon/fedora/5/x86_64/RPMS/re
> podata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
> Trying other mirror.
> Error: Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: idmcommon
>
> Same with SRPMS
>
> http://directory.fedoraproject.org/yum/idmcommon/fedora/5/x86_64/SRPMS/r
> epodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
> Trying other mirror.
> Error: Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: idmcommon
>

> Will there be any dsbuild for version 1.1?

No, probably not.  configure && make is pretty easy.  However, if there
is enough hue and cry from the developer community, we will consider it.