[Fedora-directory-users] RedHat 4/Fedora-DS - SSL Cert DB not readable?

Travis tag at netfoo.org
Wed Oct 3 13:23:33 UTC 2007

Thanks Richard and Richard - Tried to post last night by my home mail
server is blocked as a spammer for some reason (a bad spammer *is* on my
subnet somewhere...)

I had a long think about what was different between the working installs
and non-working installs and realized the one that wasn't working had a
"." in the name due to our naming convention.  I tried substituting a
"-" for the "." and it worked like a charm.  :-)

Thanks for the help folks.  I'll file a bug report - the installer
should at least prevent you from using periods in instance names.

Travis