[Fedora-directory-users] Automatically Full Re-syncronization Windows Synchronization agreement

Fernando Muñoz fmunoz at hispafuentes.com
Mon Oct 15 11:42:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have installed FDS-1.0.4 with a Windows Synchronization agreement
against a Windows 2003 Domain Controller.

If the directory it's shutdown (stop or fallback), when I start it, I
have initiated Full Re-syncronization manually from console, because
appear this error-log:

[11/Oct/2007:14:02:08 +0200] NSMMReplicationPlugin -
agmt="cn=GRS_ppal-GRS_DA" (10:636): Replica has no update vector. It has
never been initialized.

Is it posible initialized automatically this agreement, with a special
attribute in the Synchronization agreement ldap entry? or in the init
script?

How?

I review the "CLI" and I don't find the attribute to initialized
automatically this agreement.

thanks,