[Fedora-directory-users] Windows Sync only works one way

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Thu Oct 25 14:19:47 UTC 2007

I set up a Windows Sync agreement between Fedora Directory and Windows NT,
but it only works one way.  If I change the "description" attribute in FD and
click "Send and Receive Updates", nothing happens.  If I click "Send and
Receive Updates" again, the description in FD is overwritten by the older
description in NT.  If I change the description in NT, it is immediately
changed in FD.  The same thing happens if I do a full resync.  What possible
causes could result in this one-way sync behavior?

The one-way problem seems limited to our production NT server.  I set up
replication on a test system, and it works correctly.  Thanks for any
suggestions.   -Glenn.