[Fedora-directory-users] Directory Server capabilities (DynamicGroups)

Clowser, Jeff (Contractor) jeff_clowser at fanniemae.com
Mon Sep 17 19:57:08 UTC 2007

While looking at the openldap overlays, I also saw a "slapo-constraint"
overlay:

"slapo-constraint - Constraint checking of attribute-values provides a
convenient method for enforcing local policy for directory content when
the existing standard schema syntax rules are too lenient. Both
character sets and full regular expressions are supported."

That kind of functionality would be really useful in FDS as well, if
it's not there already :)

 - Jeff