[Fedora-directory-users] question about certificate

puestadelsol83 puestadelsol83 at libero.it
Tue Sep 18 09:10:12 UTC 2007

Hi!
I don't now if this is the right email address to ask my problem..
I'm using fedora Directory -server to implement ldap.
The problem is about certificate: I create a certificate but is impossible to use that because the issuer's certificate is not recornize. How can i solve this problem?Whit console I fixed CA cert name and I edit trust. Is necessary to fix certmap mappingName issuerDN in certmap.conf file? I try to do this but nothing changed.
Sorry for my bad english!
Thanks!

Leggi GRATIS le tue mail con il telefonino i-mode™ di Wind
http://i-mode.wind.it/

Like your solution? Hate it? Go to your software vendor's page at RHX - http://rhx.redhat.com - and tell us what you think!

Help improve RHX. The RHX team is looking for your feedback with a short, 12 question survey:
http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/162511/fa85/