[Fedora-directory-users] white space at the end of attributes that refuses to go away

Eddie C edlinuxguru at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 17:47:20 UTC 2007

 I have tried adding/removing these attributes a number of different
ways. LDIF/LDAP Browser/ FDS admin console. I fully remove the values
and the entire attribute but when I re-add them they keep having extra
spaces in the end. I almost believe the entry is corrupted in some
way.

I do not want to do anything very drastic because only this one entry
is showing problems (that I know of)