[Fedora-directory-users] white space at the end of attributes that refuses to go away

Eddie C edlinuxguru at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 04:45:26 UTC 2007

Just for reference this was some error with replication. When I found
the entry on our second multi-master server the spacing was different
then the first. After I corrected the second and modified the values
again everything corrected itself.

Some how the data fell out of sync and refused to get back in-sync
unless it was dealt with on both machines.