[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP - AD Communication.

Doug Jantz doug.jantz at texturallc.net
Thu Apr 3 21:19:11 UTC 2008

I have my FDS set up, and communicating with an Active directory server.
I have the CA cert installed, and a server cert for my server installed,
and have begun replication.  SSL has been turned on under replication-
userroot- contract name...

The problem is that I'm syncing users but not passwords under a simple
authentication, and when I turn on SSL authentication, I'm getting an
LDAP error 7.  Does anyone have an idea of where to start looking to see
where I have gone wrong?

Any help appreciated.