[Fedora-directory-users] Directory merge

Hi,

I work for an university in Brazil and a few months ago, we migrated the passwd files of student's email server to FDS. Until now we had a system that was used to synchronize these two databases (AD and passwd files). Now, I want to sync FDS and AD but the accounts exists in both systems. What will happen if I set up synchronization with these accounts in both systems? I want to preserve FDS information, possibly overwriting AD information. I thought create a new AD domain, but we have some login scripts and GPOs that we must preserve. Did anybody here do this?

Thanks everyone,

--
Paulo Estrela
Administrador de Sistemas