[Fedora-directory-users] Where to go to find more information on using FDS's builtin mail schema...

Brian Kosick bkosick at mxlogic.com
Wed Apr 16 18:35:57 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I'm trying to find out more information on using FDS's builtin Mail
schema's mentioned in
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:Postfix

It appears to be mailgroup from 50ns-mail.ldif

I'm in a QA Dept, and I'm trying to accomplish a setup where I have a
large number of virtual domains, virtual users as well as aliases to to
both virtual users and actual users..

I can add the mailgroup object type to a user but then get to
mgrpDeliverTo attribute.

I've also tried MailRecipient and nsmessagingserveruser (Which I think
is from a different schema) but can't figure out the mgrpDeliverTo
attribute for this schema.

I've searched google extensively for information on how to do this and
have found it lacking...   can someone please point me in the right
direction?   RFC's, manuals, howto's etc etc etc.   I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Brian Kosick