[Fedora-directory-users] Business Case: Advantage Opensource Directory VS Active Directory

Andrey Ivanov Andrey.Ivanov at polytechnique.fr
Wed Aug 20 06:51:21 UTC 2008

Bonjour cobra,

cco> I have a question why i should use an opensource directory server for my
cco> opensource activities!

cco> I work for a large company! 70k users

cco> We have a large MS Windows based infrastructure win2k3 with winxp
cco> workstations.

cco> Can someone help me with getting the right arguments so i have a valid
cco> reason to create an opensource directory server?
You can try this document to begin with (written for a customer by
Symas and HP) : http://www.symas.com/documents/Adam-Eval1-0.pdf

Andrey Ivanov
tel +33-(0)1-69-33-99-24
fax +33-(0)1-69-33-99-55