[Fedora-directory-users] RE: [Pki-users] LDAP Authentication

Adewumi, Julius-p99373 Julius.Adewumi at gdc4s.com
Tue Dec 16 16:47:01 UTC 2008

I ran into some thing like this when I also first began to configure CA
etc.  Not enough documentation
for beginners.  I had to get Wireshark and trace what network packets
are sent across from client to server
and see the LDAP credentials searched for and then I acted accordingly.
i.e when I see that the search was for uid=abc, o=TokenUser
then I setup such in the Directory Server.  Only because I had access to
both client and server.  Wireshark helped me a lot!