[Fedora-directory-users] fedora-idm-console problem

Steve Fletcher Steve.Fletcher at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 17 22:30:18 UTC 2008

That gives me:
[root at rome fdsldap]# /usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch -h rome.protect.nssl
-D "uid=admin, ou=Administrators, ou=TopologyManagement, o=NetscapeRoot"
-w "Mypassword" -s base -b "" "objectclass=*"
ldapsearch: Password will expire in 0 seconds
ldapsearch: Password has been reset by an administrator; you must change it.
ldap_search: DSA is unwilling to perform

That is likely because I reset the password to get past the invalid
credentials problem when trying to run setup-ds-admin.pl -u
For the ldapsearch below and to reset the adm password I used -D
"cn=Directory Manager". So for the next question: How do I change it or
unset the password expiration stuff which I never intended to be applied
to the admin server by command line.