[Fedora-directory-users] Fedora dS Serv Admin on RHEL4

tsagnimorte at elv.enic.fr tsagnimorte at elv.enic.fr
Tue Jan 8 16:33:01 UTC 2008

Yes, I installed FC3/RHEL4 x86_64.

At the end of the installation, I have just a message that said it
can't start admin-serv (and the explaination is the same with
libssl3.so and libldap60.so).

I do grep HTTPD start-admin and I have
HTTPD=/usr/sbin/httpd.worker
    /usr/bin/ldd $HTTPD 2>&1 | grep libldap > /dev/null 2>&1 &&
hasol=1
$HTTPD -k start -d $ADMSERV_ROOT -f $ADMSERV_ROOT/config/httpd.conf
"$@"

In ldd /usr/sbin/httpd.worker I find "libldap-2.2.so.7"

/opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libssl3.so and
/opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libldap60.so are present and it's the
same for /opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libmodrestartd.so

Maybe it's a problem with 64bit and the lib?

>tsagnimorte at elv.enic.fr wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have installed a FDS 1.0.4 on my RHEL4.
>I'm assuming you installed the FC3/RHEL4 binary rpm?
>> The slpad server is good,
>> but I have a problem when I want to start the Admin Server.
>>
>When you ran setup, did it complete successfully with no error
>messages? Check /opt/fedora-ds/admin-serv/logs for errors too.
>> Here is wath I get in return of start-admin command:
>>
>> ERROR: ld.so: object '/opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libssl3.so' from
>> LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
>> ERROR: ld.so: object '/opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libldap60.so'
from
>> LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
>> Syntax error on line 150 of
>> /opt/fedora-ds/admin-serv/config/httpd.conf:
>> Cannot load /opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libmodrestartd.so into
>> server: /opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libmodrestartd.so: cannot open
>> shared object file: No such file or directory
>>

>> What would cause this issue? I don't find any info on the web.
>>
>grep HTTPD start-admin
>Then, see if that executable exists - it should be
/usr/sbin/httpd.worker