[Fedora-directory-users] Documentation for libdna (auto uid/gid generation) ?

Does anyone know where I might find documentation for the libdna plugin?  I’ve got fds 1.1 installed on my system and I’d like to test out this feature but I’m not exactly sure how.  I’ve enabled it in the plugin list (with no arguments).  Anyone set this up yet?