[Fedora-directory-users] Fedora 1.0.4 and remote console

kiran madala kirankmadala at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:23:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think this question might have been asked before. I installed fedora 1.0.4 ds and admin on CentOS 5. The servers run fine and I am using remote console to view  the contents. The console connects fine but the servers are not visible.

I only have the command line on CentOS so I wanted to use remote admin console. Alternatively can I use fedora 1.1 ds on CenOS 5?

Thanks in advance