[Fedora-directory-users] FDS 1.1 replicate FDS 1.0.4?

Jonathan Mills jonathan.mills at motricity.com
Thu Jan 24 16:27:18 UTC 2008

My bad, I meant to say that the ldap master is FDS 1.0.4 on RHEL4, NOT
on RHEL5.  Doh!

--
jonathan mills
<jonathan.mills at motricity.com>

NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information of Motricity.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.