[Fedora-directory-users] howto create the sync manager ?

ken oh kenoh23 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 2 15:18:39 UTC 2008

I've read the 8.3 chapter from the red hat guide
I've tried to create the sync manager by adding the following lines in the dse.ldif :

dn: cn=sync manager,cn=config
objectClass: inetorgperson
objectClass: person
objectClass: top
cn: sync manager
sn: RM
userPassword: password
passwordExpirationTime: 20380119031407Z

And when I restart the directory server I've got this error message :

Entry "cn=sync manager,cn=config " has unknown object class "inetorgperson " (remove the trailing space)
[12/Jun/2008:20:47:33 +0200] - Entry "cn=sync manager,cn=config " has unknown object class "person " (remove the trailing space)
[12/Jun/2008:20:47:33 +0200] - Entry "cn=sync manager,cn=config " has unknown object class "top " (remove the trailing space)

So I would like to know what I'm doing wrong and what should I do to create the sync manager, please.

thanks