[Fedora-directory-users] Error performing an internal search

Mac.gp mac.gp at email.it
Mon Jul 28 09:19:15 UTC 2008

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to perform an internal search from a PRE_SEARCH plugin, but I get
this error in the logs:allow_operation: component identity is NULLI think it
has some trouble with the slapi_componentid. I declare it in my plugin with
this:static Slapi_ComponentId * plugin_id = NULL;Am I doing something wrong?
Any suggestion to resolve this?Thanks to all from now.

 Sponsor:
 Impazzisci per Vasco? Scarica ora il mondo che vorrei sul cellulare
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7750&d=20080728