[Fedora-directory-users] Error performing an internal search

Mac.gp mac.gp at email.it
Tue Jul 29 07:25:13 UTC 2008

 >You need to pass in a valid value -- I'd suggest reading the

 >SLAPI_PLUGIN_IDENTITY value from the Slapi_PBlock which is passed to
>your module's initialization function, and saving it (along with
>whatever else you like) for future use as your SLAPI_PLUGIN_PRIVATE
>value. >>The value that SLAPI_PLUGIN_IDENTITY has when your search
function is >called is the one which was passed in by the module that
initiated the >search.  Your own module will be called (along with
others) to satisfy >your internal searches, so to avoid recursion, you'll
probably want to >compare the pointer value that the Slapi_PBlock
contains when the >function is called to the value for your module, and
then return early >if they're the same. > >HTH, >
>NalinThanks so much, it works really good now!

 Sponsor:
 VACANZA RELAX RICCIONE
In centro: piscina, idromassaggio, bagno turco, solarium, massaggi e
trattamenti
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8140&d=20080729