[Fedora-directory-users] Sync AD users

Kenneth Holter kenneho.ndu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 06:13:50 UTC 2008

Hi Peter.

We're also trying to set up one-way sync from AD to FDS:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-directory-users/2008-May/msg00117.html

I haven't been working on this for a while, but as far as I can remember
this is not a supported feature in FDS. One thus needs to find a workaround.
When we get the time to figure this thing out I'll report back to the list.
Please let us know if you find a solution.

Regards,
Kenneth Holter