[Fedora-directory-users] password incorrect or directory problem

sigid@JINLab sigidwu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 02:50:44 UTC 2008

Rich Megginson wrote:
> sigid at JINLab wrote:
>> Rich Megginson wrote:

>>> Thanks.  32-bit or 64-bit Fedora 8?  Are the above packages 32-bit or
>>> 64-bit e.g.
>>> rpm -qa --qf '%{name}-%{version}.%{arch}\n' | grep fedora-ds
>>
>> I'm using 32 bit Fedora 8.
>>
>> -bash-3.2$ rpm -qa --qf '%{name}-%{version}.%{arch}\n' | grep fedora-ds
>> fedora-ds-admin-console-1.1.1.noarch
>> fedora-ds-base-1.1.1.i386
>> fedora-ds-1.1.1.i386
>> fedora-ds-admin-1.1.4.i386
>> fedora-ds-console-1.1.1.noarch
> What about httpd?  rpm -qi httpd
>
> Any messages in /var/log/messages?  /var/log/secure?  Is SELinux enabled?

thanks for your support but i have deadline for this server runs for production. Fortunatelly
currently i can use the fedora 9. Refering to my previous post that fedora 9 was having kernel error
on my machine so it force me to rollback to fedora 8.

On my previous fedora 9 instalation i'm using minimal X by not using KDE or Gnome. But after i add
gnome for my desktop manager, my server runs well, Alhamdulillah....thanks god...

So right now i'm running fedora 9 instead of fedora 8 on my 3rd server. My FDS and the java console
runs well too. Currently i'm preparing to upgrade my 1st server PDC (fedora core 5) to reinstalled
with fedora 9. And therefore during reinstalation it need PDC replacement (3rd server) for
production server.