[Fedora-directory-users] Password Sometimes Replicated in Windows Sync

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Thu Jun 26 13:29:20 UTC 2008

Here's an odd one.  We have a Windows Sync agreement between Fedora Directory
1.04 and Active Directory.  If we change a user's password on the domain
controller, the password is replicated to Fedora Directory.  But if we change
the user's password on the user's Windows XP computer using Ctrl-Alt-Del, the
change is not replicated.  Anyone got a solution to this?  It was working a
few months ago.  Thanks.   -G.