[Fedora-directory-users] Simple Bind only in secured channel

Gary Windham windhamg at email.arizona.edu
Mon Jun 30 16:15:52 UTC 2008

Sorry...I jumped the gun on this.

I'm working with the University's Office of Technology Transfer to
contribute this code under the terms of The Fedora Project's Corporate
Contributor License Agreement (http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Corporate_Contributor_License_Agreement
).  Hopefully I'll hear back soon.  Thanks for the interest.

--Gary

--
Gary Windham
Senior Enterprise Systems Architect