[Fedora-directory-users] netscapeRoot and Config propagation

Ken Marsh kmarsh at gdrs.com
Fri Mar 7 19:48:00 UTC 2008

Rich,

The script mentioned in "8.14. Replicating o=NetscapeRoot for
Administration Server Failover", "setup-ds-admin.pl" was not installed
on any of my three Directory Servers. It does not seem to exist in
fedora-ds-1.0.4-1-FC6.x86_64.opt.rpm or fedora-ds-1.0.4-1.RHEL3.rpm . I
even converted them to CPIO using rpm2cpio and dumped them, to no avail.

Do you know where I can download this script?

Thanks,
Ken Marsh